Barron McCann Ltd is an independent IT Service provider offering a range of award-winning EPoS & IT support services from help desk through to rapid response on-site repair and maintenance; our customers are some of the most prestigious names within Retail, Hospitality and Banking.
We have an excellent reputation for great service and due to growth, we are now seeking enthusiastic dynamic motivated individuals to become Area Field Managers.
Area Field Manager responsibilities include:
- The ability to manage a team of field-based engineering resources and contractors, ensuring that targets for compliance, standards, customer satisfaction, productivity and cost controls are met
- Forecast workload/manpower requirements in line with requirements, planning daily engineer levels and ensuring sufficient manpower is available to meet the workload requirements
- Recruit, train, manage and develop a team of high performing engineers. Managing their welfare, motivation, development, support etc. Building a team culture, with shared vision and common objectives
- Identify ways of improving working practices using management information and day to day supervision
The ideal candidate will have:
- A proven track record of management experience with a minimum of 2 years’ experience of managing a team of 10 or more.
- Technical knowledge of the EPoS, IT Services and support industry and field replacement processes.
- Have a demonstrable ability to manage, motivate and develop a disparate, remote, engineering work force
- Excellent communication skills and good interpersonal skill with ability to communicate at all levels of the company both verbal and written
- Ability to work in a highly pressure environment dealing with customers with non-standard working hours.
A full driving licence is essential.