Barron McCann Ltd is an independent IT Service Provider offering a range of IT support services from help desk through to rapid response on-site repair and maintenance; our customers are some of the most prestigious names on the high street.
This is an ideal opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated person to join the Procurement team at BMc Derby. The role is for someone who has strong administration and excellent organisational skills.
- Learn to manage supplier accounts, take ownership of performance to grow the business.
- Learning to find the right products at the right price (The Five Rights).
- Learn how a business operates and the impact of a function on the P&L.
- Learn how to extract value out of suppliers and develop opportunities.
- Learn to work in a fast-paced ever changing environment.
- Learn how a business creates products to sell and support.
- Learn to analyze large amounts of data and use this to implement change within the Purchasing function and the wider business.
- Experience relevant Procurement function is an advantage
- Commitment and drive to continuously improve and learn
- The ability to manage workload
- Attention to detail
- A positive, self-driven, hardworking and inquisitive mind-set
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Able to work efficiently as part of a team but also confident enough to work individually
- A flexible and adaptable approach with an ability to work under pressure to specified timelines
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent