Barron McCann Ltd is an independent IT Service provider offering a range of award-winning EPoS & IT support services from help desk through to rapid response on-site repair and maintenance; our customers are some of the most prestigious names within Retail, Hospitality and Banking.
We have an excellent reputation for great service and are now expanding our operations seeking an enthusiastic individual to join us as a Bid Manager.
The role of Bid Manager is to be responsible for the orderly management of all bids for new and existing business including the price build and solution/service design, throughout the sales cycle
This will involve utilising existing collateral to qualify bids in line with strategic aims of the company, project managing colleagues & contributors to develop compelling solutions and the completion of all written responses, ensuring all timelines are met and all responses are accurate.
The successful candidate must be highly numerate, a strong and proven communicator with a meticulous eye for detail. They must have excellent Excel and systems skills with a structured approach and the ability to thrive and deliver under pressure.
- Complete understanding of the operational cost model including levers and associated factors
- Work closely with internal and external teams to create pricing solutions along with high quality written responses to RFP’s and to deliver existing customer pricing requests.
- Engage with external partners as required to negotiate commercial deals in alignment with the proposal requirements.
- Leveraging value add and innovation to ensure competitiveness
- Custodial of all bid libraries and the continual improvement of all collateral used in responding to bids
- Quality compliance enforcer
- Engage in all contract renewal discussions and review new customer contracts prior to execution
- Reporting to cover synopsis of deals won and lost and ongoing performance to metrics
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Bid, Commercial, Procurement or Pricing role
- University Degree level
- High level of IT literacy, including excellent Excel skills and all Microsoft Office tools
- Proactive and innovative by nature with a can-do approach
- Self-motivated and able to perform under pressure.
- High level of professionalism
Applications should be made in writing, including your current CV and salary expectations.