Barron McCann Ltd is an independent IT Service Provider offering a range of IT support services from help desk through to rapid response on-site repair and maintenance; our customers are some of the most prestigious names on the high street.
This is an ideal opportunity for a sharp and motivated person to join the Billing team at BMc Derby. The role is for an Administrator with a background in financial billing and general administration duties. You will be responsible for client billing management for works undertaken in arrears and against forward projected billing cycles; managing the client contracts database; system importing of asset information, SLAs, site locations and for providing monthly reporting.
- Manual raising of invoices for completed works and against set billing cycles.
- Reconciliation of internal systems to third party systems to ensure integrity of billing.
- Maintaining the client information within the system for all assets, locations, SLA etc.
- Production of management reporting.
- Plan and implement quality assurance for all billing processes.
- Ability to prioritise and to work under pressure.
- Detail oriented with excellent IT skills including Excel
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Having a confident approach toward stakeholders of the business at various levels.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Technical billing experience and the manual raising of invoices is essential.
Please apply with your current CV and a covering letter, including your salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.