Business Development Executive
Barron McCann Ltd is an independent IT Service Provider offering a range of IT support services from help desk through to rapid response on-site repair and maintenance; our customers are some of the most prestigious names on the high street. Are you looking for the next challenge? Do you enjoy being busy, are organised and have a real attention to detail? Do you want to work somewhere where you can make a difference? Then maybe a role at Barron McCann is right for you. As a rapidly growing company we are investing heavily in people and systems to help us manage this growth and deliver business more efficiently and effectively. We have an excellent reputation for great service and due to growth, we are now seeking enthusiastic dynamic motivated individuals to become a Business Development Executive at our Derby Headquarters.
You will be a crucial part to our Sales Team, you will be selling our own new and current services as well as new services from our partners. As the team grows, you will be a part of defining these services and the multiple sectors that Barron McCann will grow into.
- Researching businesses, individuals, and industry trends to identify potential new clients and markets and ways to serve existing clients better.
- Meeting new and existing clients in person Negotiating business terms with new and existing clients using phone, email and in-person meetings
- Setting sales goals and ensuring sales team meets them
- Working with senior team members to manage risks Skills & Experience
- Have an enthusiasm to learn, develop and be the face and voice of Barron McCann.
- Confidence in public speaking
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good numerical skills
- Eye for detail/ ability to deliver accurate results under pressure.
- Experience within a sales team
- Must hold a full UK driving licence
- Knowledge and Experience of IT services preferable
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00-£35,000.00 per year
- Discounted or free food
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location