Are you looking for the next challenge? Do you enjoy being busy, are organised and have a real attention to detail? Do you want to work somewhere where you can make a difference? Then maybe a role at Barron McCann is right for you. Barron McCann Ltd is an independent IT Service Provider offering a range of IT support services from help desk through to rapid response on-site repair and maintenance; our customers are some of the most prestigious names on the high street in the UK and Europe.
To oversee and administer all customer facing contractual agreements across the business, providing a structured solution as well as single page synopsis for all accounts, to action contract specific terms, e.g., price increases, provision for performance clauses and so on. Ensure strong governance is in place regarding objects of service, pricing and terms, managing amendments or updates through rigid change control. Work with commercial leads to deliver standardised templates for both customer and partner agreements.
Raise billing for all service activity performed, ensuring effective management of PO request/receipt to enable payment date compliance. Deal with issues or disputes relating to data built and supplied, liaising both internally and externally. Build reporting suite covering areas such as forward contract revenue forecasts, payment profile by account and a range of other operationally focused financial reports.
Work with change and transition teams to maximise success and position quality and compliance high on the agenda. Supporting the commercial teams as part of bid review, representing the system and process requirements needed for the operational teams to deliver against.
- Maintaining contracts database
- Reporting and production of invoicing schedules
- Liaising internally and externally to ensure compliance
- Supervise and develop a small team
- Drive efficiency and compliance, quality and customer service improvements
- Subject matter expert on the role’s specific element of the system
Skills and Attributes
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong with numbers
- Basic understanding of contractual terms
- Commercial and accounting background preferred
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.