Barron McCann Ltd is an independent IT Service provider offering a range of award-winning EPoS & IT support services from help desk through to rapid response on-site repair and maintenance; our customers are some of the most prestigious names within Retail, Hospitality and Banking.
We have an excellent reputation for great service and are now expanding our operations seeking an enthusiastic technically minded individual to join us as a Grade 1 – Customer Success Manager
This is an ideal opportunity for a sharp and motivated professional, with a background in service management, to provide a key role within the Service Management department of Barron McCann Ltd, with responsibilities including building relationships to ensure account management and service management to named accounts allocated to you. Key objectives of this position are to offer key insights into the customer’s hardware estate performance, improve the customer experience overall, ensure all possible effort is expended to improve customer retention and satisfaction year on year; You will be responsible for all financials within your allocated small to medium sized accounts, whilst delivering continual service improvement programs.
- · Perform trend analysis to deliver real insights into all aspects of managed accounts.
- · Identify continuous improvements in the delivery of service into the accounts, increasing up-time of customer equipment under support and having an eye on all commercial aspects of delivery to improve profitability and to reduce costs where possible.
- · Assist the Sales team with the creation of account development plans and help to manage change within the accounts.
- · Generating regular KPI governance reports for both internal and external stakeholders
- · Organise and chair regular service review meetings.
- · Building deep and lasting relationships with key decision-makers within your allocated accounts
- · Proven ability to perform strategic planning and priority setting for all managed accounts.
- · Client-facing experience within B2B environments
- · Demonstrable experience of presenting to internal and external senior stakeholders
- · Ability to influence and negotiate with senior stakeholders both internal and external.
- · Strong leadership skills.
- · Detail oriented.
- · Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, and internal personal skills.
- · Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- · Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- · Demonstrable experience and good understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- · ITIL accreditation
- · Any Project Management experience
- · Valid UK driving license
- · Ability to travel to customer premises as required
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £30,000.00 per year
- Discounted or free food
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location