Competitive Salary + Monthly Bonus + Company car, fuel card + Overtime & Excellent Benefits
Barron McCann Ltd is an independent IT Service provider offering a range of EPoS & IT support services from help desk through to rapid response on-site repair and maintenance; our customers are some of the most prestigious names within Retail, Hospitality and Banking. We have an excellent reputation for great service and are now seeking enthusiastic technically minded individuals to join us as Field Service Engineers.
As a member of our team you will be based in the field and benefit from a Company Car, monthly bonus, Fuel Card, full uniform plus additional Company benefits and overtime. As a Field Service Engineer, you will attend Customer sites ensuring that allocated calls are handled professionally and efficiently whilst resolving them in a timely manner, providing great service as an ambassador for our company.
Field Service Engineer responsibilities will include:
- Repair, service and installation of various IT hardware/ EPoS systems
- Planned and regular maintenance of all on-site equipment.
- Provide support and training to Customer as and when required.
- Provide exemplary levels of customer service
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a field-based customer service engineering role, ideally in the Retail, Hospitality or Leisure industry.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience and knowledge of maintaining and installing EPoS equipment
- PC literate (all MS Office suite) and aptitude to pick up new software packages quickly.
- Living around the Crawley, Horsham, Crowborough, Reigate or Redhill area.
Due to the nature of this role it is essential that applicants have a clean full UK driver’s license.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.