- Are you looking to gain experience in IT?
- Do you want someone to give you a step on the IT career ladder?
- Do you want to earn more the harder you work?
- Do you like fixing things and problem solving?
- Do you want to have access to high-quality gear including mobile phone, protective clothing and electronic tools?
- Are you hard working, enthusiastic and like meeting people?
If the answer to the above is yes then this job could be for you……
You will spend your day in central London racing around, providing a high-quality service, contributing to the day-to-day running of IT equipment within our customers stores.
You play a vital role in identifying IT issues and fixing them as quickly as possible, enabling our customers to continue doing what they do best, selling fantastic products and serving great food.
A typical day could include:
- The repair, service and installation of various IT hardware/EPOS systems.
- Planning the maintenance of all on-site equipment.
- Providing exemplary levels of customer service by utilising your technical skills and friendly personality.