Barron McCann Ltd is an independent IT Service provider offering a range of award-winning EPoS & IT support services from help desk through to rapid response on-site repair and maintenance; our customers are some of the most prestigious names within Retail, Hospitality and Banking. We have an excellent reputation for great service and now have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, highly ambitious generalist HR Advisor.
Are you passionate about HR? a fantastic communicator with strong influencing and relationship-building skills? Can you engage successfully with people at all levels? If the answer is yes then this job is for you.
Reporting to our Head of HR and Service Support, you will use your strong HR generalist skills and employment law experience to deliver efficient and effective HR support and advise on all people related issues.
- Offering support and advice across all departments of the business
- Provide employees with welfare support
- Provide guidance on training and development
- Implement effective recruitment solutions
- Implement new HR policies, procedures and processes ensuring legal compliance and best practice
- Support, coach line management with absence, disciplinary and grievance issues
- Deliver engaging, proactive communications across the site
- Run projects in line with the HR plan
- Relevant HR experience at an appropriate level in a diverse and fast paced organisation
- Exceptional and demonstrable record of delivering against targets
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong Microsoft office suite skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Associate member of CIPD (desirable)
If you are interested, please email a current CV and covering letter, including salary expectations.