Barron McCann Ltd is an independent IT Service Provider offering a range of IT support services from help desk through to rapid response on-site repair and maintenance; our customers are some of the most prestigious names on the high street.
Are you looking for the next challenge? Do you enjoy being busy, are organised and have a real attention to detail? Do you want to work somewhere where you can make a difference? Then maybe a role at Barron McCann is right for you.
As a rapidly growing company we are investing heavily in people and systems to help us manage this growth and deliver business more efficiently and effectively.
We have an excellent reputation for great service and due to growth, we are now seeking enthusiastic dynamic motivated individuals to become an Inventory Auditor at our Derby Headquarters.
A unique role that would fit an intellectually curious problem solver, with a supply chain and logistics background, with great understanding of inventory and warehousing processes & procedures.
The role will mainly be responsible for auditing stock and warehousing processes, as well as report any issues and discrepancies to the leadership team.
· Carry out stock audits i.e., cyclic counts, targeted counts, etc.
· Carry out stock investigations and query resolutions within the boundaries of standard inventory tasks.
· Draft internal progress and issue resolution reports.
· Work alongside the stock and systems lead to resolve other ad-hoc inventory queries.
Skills & Experience
· Naturally curious individual with an investigative mindset and ability challenge issues
· Intermediate/ Advanced excel skills
· Experience using warehouse management and control systems
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Good numerical skills
· Eye for detail/ ability to deliver accurate results under pressure