Barron McCann Ltd is an independent IT Service Provider offering a range of IT support services from help desk through to rapid response on-site repair and maintenance; our customers are some of the most prestigious names on the high street.
This is an ideal opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated person to join the Logistics team at BMc Derby. The role is for a strong Administrator with excellent organisational skills. You will be responsible for the administration of the Logistics Import/Export documentation.
- Administration of all Import / Export documentation and declarations
- Daily monitoring and updating of logistics partner portals to ensure accuracy of information and completeness of submission.
- Work with the logistics service providers, creating partnerships which add value to the service required.
- Logistics invoicing administration.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong analytical skills with a high competency in Excel
- Excellent organisational skills – prioritisation, workload management
- Ability to process information with excellent attention to detail
- Able to work efficiently as part of a team but also confident enough to work individually.
- A flexible and adaptable approach
Please apply with your current CV and a covering letter, including your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.