Barron McCann Ltd is an independent IT Service provider offering a range of award-winning EPoS & IT support services from help desk through to rapid response on-site repair and maintenance; our customers are some of the most prestigious names within Retail, Hospitality and Banking. We have an excellent reputation for great service and are now expanding our operations seeking an enthusiastic individual to join us as a National Field Manager.
- To manage the performance, compliance and development of the field engineering teams
- Develop a strong and effective team of Area Managers capable of engaging with and managing their engineering teams at a local level
- Design, plan, implement and manage cost reduction, service improvement and quality plans
- The scope covers 120+ Field Engineers and 8 Area Managers across the UK & ROI
- Proven experience within a field service delivery environment
- Experience within IT Service Management field specifically the Retail marketplace or management of diverse workforce in another sector
Due to the nature of this role, it is essential that applicants have a full UK driver’s license.
Apply now with your current CV (including salary expectations)