Website Barron McCann
PC Repair Technicians required in Derby:
Competitive base salary dependant on skillset + 30 days holiday + Pension + Overtime
Barron McCann Ltd is an independent IT Service provider offering a range of award-winning EPoS & IT support services from help desk through to rapid response on-site repair and maintenance; our customers are some of the most prestigious names within Retail, Hospitality and Banking. We have an excellent reputation for great service and are now expanding our operations seeking enthusiastic technically minded individuals to join us as PC Repair Technicians at our Derby Headquarters.
As a member of our team, you will be based in our Derby Repair Centre, where you will benefit from full uniform plus additional Company benefits and overtime. As a PC Repair Technician, you will take ownership of the end to end repair process for a wide range of IT and EPoS based equipment, working as part of the Repair Centre team driving improvements, efficiencies and playing an active part in delivering great customer service directly to field engineers and clients alike.
With genuine opportunities should you wish to improve your knowledge and skills, building your capabilities as you move up through the engineering skills matrix and tiered structure.
Responsibilities will include:
• Repair, service and quality control of various IT hardware/ EPoS systems
• Attend both in-house and manufacturer training as required
• Provide support and knowledge transfer to peers and the Field Service team
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience in a repair-based customer service engineering role, ideally in the Retail, Hospitality or Leisure industry
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Experience and knowledge of maintaining and repairing IT and EPoS equipment
• PC literate (all MS Office suite) and aptitude to pick up new software packages quickly