Barron McCann Ltd is an independent IT Service Provider offering a range of IT support services from help desk through to rapid response on-site repair and maintenance; our customers are some of the most prestigious names on the high street. We now have an opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join us as a PIDS Cabling Engineer.
The role is field-based involving direct customer contact for the installation and alteration of various IT related cabling.
The successful candidate should have a ready and willing attitude to take everything in their stride and be customer-focused together with flexibility, enthusiasm, and have a positive commitment in their approach to their role.
- Proven technical competence with a clear understanding of practical diagnosis techniques
- Efficient in the installation and termination of a variety of Data cables and connecting devices including Cat5e and Cat6.
- Knowledge of Telephony cabling and the installation of multicore cabling
- Highly motivated and customer-focused
- Must be able to embrace new technologies
- Must be able to communicate both verbally and in written form
- Be able to adhere to Company processes and provide regular submissions of paperwork
- Capable of controlling project stock
- Be available for overnight installation or shifts
- Be competent to drive a company vehicle and possess a valid UK Licence
- ECS Data Comms Specialist Qualification
- IPAF 3A/3B
Please apply with your current CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.