Barron McCann Ltd is an independent IT Service Provider offering a range of IT services from support and maintenance, through to full project deployments; our customers are some of the most prestigious names on the high street.
As a rapidly growing company we are investing heavily in people and systems to help us manage this growth and deliver business more efficiently and effectively.
We now have an opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join us as a PIDS Project Co-Ordinator, reporting to the PIDS Programme Manager, based at our Derby Head Office.
Involved with the creation and delivery of a cost-effective project office function, providing an efficient administrative, technical and governance service to support the objectives of the service delivery teams.
The role is integral to improving the consistency, predictability and efficiency of the department’s project delivery capability, with an immediate objective of maintaining the PMO as a repository of best practice project management procedure within Barron McCann Limited.
In addition, the role will assist with cost controls within the department; making sure resources are well managed, gaining value from resource sharing across projects, monitoring costs against budget, reporting on project profitability, and improving engineering resource effectiveness.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage relationships between project teams and external/internal providers.
- Support the Project team in the delivery of the project and or deliver certain projects alone depending on size, scope, workloads.
- Projects have appropriate trained resource to deliver required works.
- Customer/account management through the project lifecycles/BAU.
- Attend internal/external account reviews as required.
- Compliance to project disciplines and corporate governance.
- Ensure all project/department documentation is produced and maintained in accordance with project specific/department requirements.
- Implementation of best practice for all processes in the PIDS department.
- Support and drive process change within Barron McCann, 3rd parties and customers.
- Financial management of the projects meeting costs and profit targets.
- Financial administration completed in accordance with PIDS department policies.
- Forecast financial performance and produce reports supporting.
- Customer owned project stock managed to ensure accuracy within the WMS.
- Stock management compliance produce timely and accurate reports for department and customers
- Planning and organising.
- Managing for operational efficiency.
- Team working and supporting others.
- Drive for achievement.
- Problem solving and decision making.
- Managing priorities and time.
- Financial awareness/management.
- Risk management.
- Quality management.
- Administration delivery and management.
If you are interested in applying for the above role, please send your current CV, salary expectations and a covering letter to:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.