For more than 40 years, Barron McCann has delivered quality-focused and cost-effective IT services to leading businesses throughout the UK & Europe. To facilitate this business, we operate a busy dedicated Project Office in Derby with project managers, coordinators and field engineers who are supported by an administration team.
As a rapidly growing company, we are investing heavily in people and systems to help us manage this growth and deliver business more efficiently and effectively.
We now have an opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join us as a Project/Deployment Manager.
The Project Manager ensure we provide a consistently high level of service to our customers throughout the UK and Europe delivering all projects and BAU works to quality, time and cost standards.
In addition, the Project Manager will be required to deliver required financial performance of the account(s) and support the project department in the delivery of the overall financial targets of the department. The individual will be required to drive project department in the development of and adherence to process improvement of both existing and new and support the management team in achieving departmental objectives and requirements.
- Implementation of best practice for all processes in the project department.
- Support and drive process change within Barron McCann, 3rd parties and customers.
- Compliance to project disciplines and corporate governance.
- Manage relationships between project teams and external/internal providers.
- Financial management of the accounts meeting costs and profit targets.
- Financial administration completed in accordance with project department policies.
- Forecast financial performance and produce reports supporting.
- Attend internal/external reviews as required
- Positive customer feedback from reviews/post project analysis.
- Projects/Department financial achievement equal to or exceed those targets set out within plan or project.
- Planning and organising.
- Managing for operational efficiency.
- Team working and supporting others.
- Problem solving and decision making.
- Managing priorities and time.
- Financial awareness/management.
- Risk management.
- Quality management.
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your current CV, with a covering letter and salary expectations.