Barron McCann Ltd is an independent IT Service Provider offering a range of IT support services from help desk through to rapid response on-site repair and maintenance; our customers are some of the most prestigious names on the high street.
- To consistently deliver good service in the most cost-effective manner possible
- To build and champion the technical capabilities, prowess and quality of workshop engineering, meeting current and future needs as required
- To deliver good cost control alongside excellent quality output from repairs
- To motivate and develop a large team of engineers and technical support staff
- Deliver a set of key performance indicators to target and set targets for the team leaders and engineers within the Repair Centre
- Develop engineering skill sets to match the business requirements, now and in the future, through constant training and robust development plans
- Support our field operations in delivering service by ensuring sufficient repairs are completed to fulfil field requirements
- Coach/Mentor team leaders and managers to demonstrably deliver excellence
- Design the processes to ensure success and demonstrate improvements in quality, productivity, efficiencies and utilisation
- Monitor performance to the KPI’s on a daily/monthly basis and drive performance through effective reporting
- Identify weaknesses in process affecting the quality of service delivered
- Design, plan, implement and manage cost reduction, service improvement and quality plans with engineering and technical teams
- Ensure effective stock management and controls are maintained
- Collaborate with other relevant teams in the wider business as appropriate
- Develop and manage succession plan for the Repair Centre
- Build strong and positive relationships with the Accreditation Partners
- Improve warranty repair revenue through increasing business accreditations and maximizing opportunities for warranty repair work
- Be prepared and available to undertake any relevant training as required
- An interactive and team driven approach
- A ‘right first time’ ethos and the skill to deliver this
- Focused on quality and high levels of productivity
- An analytical and progressive approach to problem solving
- Commercially astute and cost aware
- Good health, safety and environmental knowledge
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate at all levels of the company both verbal and written
- Ability to work in a highly pressured service delivery environment
- Have a demonstrable ability to motivate and develop engineering teams, bringing together individuals and teams to deliver consistently good service
You should have experience in testing and improving processes.
A proven track record in managing a repair operation.
Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office 365 and SharePoint.
You should be able to maintain and develop strong working relationships with service providers.
Liaise with the Account Management functions to understand challenges from customers in delivering high quality results on a consistent basis.
A full UK driving licence is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.