Barron McCann Ltd is an independent IT Service provider offering a range of award-winning EPOS & IT support services from help desk through to rapid response on-site repair and maintenance; our customers are some of the most prestigious names within Retail, Hospitality and Banking. We have an excellent reputation for great service and due to growth, we are now seeking enthusiastic dynamic motivated individuals to become Field Engineer Schedulers at our Derby Headquarters.
The Scheduling Coordinator role is key to the delivery of Service to our customers. Their role is dedicated to scheduling service visits for our field engineering teams, keeping customers informed and liaising the field engineers and other internal departments to ensure SLA’s are met alongside excellent customer service.
42 hours per week, any 4 out of 7 days.
Responsibilities will Include:
- Effectively schedule engineer visits
- Ensure customer SLA’s are met
- Keeping customers informed
Key Skills and Attributes
- Good geographical knowledge with experience scheduling field visits across the UK & Ireland.
- Organised with a logical approach, able to work on own initiative.
- An enthusiastic and positive team player.
- Good people skills with the ability to be tactful in difficult situations.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- IT literate, with MS Excel and MS Word skills