Website Barron McCann
Established over 40 years ago, Barron McCann is a leading provider of IT related Services and Solutions to major players in Retail, Leisure, Hospitality and Retail Banking. Privately owned, profitable and secure, since 1977 Barron McCann has delivered consistent levels of service excellence across the UK and Europe and continues to grow year on year. Barron McCann currently provides award-winning support to over 15,000 sites in 17 different countries providing technology solutions and providing large, mission-critical infrastructure rollouts, upgrades and ongoing service and support.
Part of the BMc management team, the role is responsible for building a procurement and demand function capable of delivering an innovative strategy to implement robust processes to meet the requirements of our growing business across a diverse set of technologies and markets. Effective and aligned strategy across demand and purchasing to deliver optimum solutions.
Additionally, seek out, own, develop and manage all BMc key strategic relationships across not only the current supply chain but throughout our rapidly increasing partner ecosystem. This will involve procurement and commercial responsibility for all internal and external service, solution and supply contracts, implementing strong pre and post vendor management disciplines throughout.
• Control of all procurement activity across the business
• Deliver systems, process and discipline to drive cost/quality/value focused buying
• Vendor management to build proportionate and internal and external customer solutions
• Enforcing commercial compliance and embedding strong corporate governance
• Effective forecasting to ensure optimal equipment levels
• Align Demand and Procurement teams with a common strategy
• Solution design and supporting the bid & tender process
• Team management & effective reporting
• CIPS accredited
• Technical background in IT products and solutions
• Commercial/legal terms understanding
• Skilled negotiator, strong leader & relationship builder
• Experience procuring both services and products in a fast-paced operational environment
• Strong financial skills, analytical approach, high levels of accuracy and quality driven