Barron McCann Ltd is an independent IT Service provider offering a range of award-winning EPoS & IT support services from help desk through to rapid response on-site repair and maintenance; our customers are some of the most prestigious names within Retail, Hospitality and Banking.
We have an excellent reputation for great service and are now expanding our operations seeking an enthusiastic technically minded individual to join us as a Service Delivery Manager.
This is an ideal opportunity for a sharp and motivated professional, with a background in service management, to provide a key role within the Service Management department of Barron McCann Ltd, with responsibilities including tactical account management and service management to named accounts allocated to you. Key objectives of this position are to offer key insights into the customer’s hardware estate performance, improve the customer experience overall, ensure all possible effort is expended to improve customer retention and satisfaction year on year; You will be responsible for all financials within your allocated accounts whilst delivering continual service improvement programs.
- Perform trend analysis to deliver real insights into all aspects of managed accounts.
- Identify continuous improvements in the delivery of service into the accounts, increasing up-time of customer equipment under support and having an eye on all commercial aspects of delivery to improve profitability and to reduce costs where possible.
- Assist the Sales team with the creation of account development plans and help to manage change within the accounts.
- Proven ability to perform strategic planning and priority setting for all managed accounts.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, and internal personal skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- ITIL accredited preferred.
Applications should be made in writing, including your current CV and salary expectations.