Established over 40 years ago, Barron McCann is a leading provider of IT related Services and Solutions to major players in Retail, Leisure, Hospitality and Retail Banking.
Privately owned, profitable and secure, since 1977 Barron McCann has delivered consistent levels of service excellence across the UK and Europe and continues to grow year on year
Barron McCann currently provides award-winning support to over 15,000 sites in 17 different countries providing technology solutions and providing large, mission-critical infrastructure rollouts, upgrades and ongoing service and support.
This is an ideal opportunity for a sharp and motivated professional, with a background in service management, to provide a key role within the Service Management department with responsibilities including providing management and guidance to the Service Delivery Managers in addition to providing tactical account management and service management to named accounts allocated to you.
Key objectives of this position are to ensure departmental compliance to procedures, processes and deliverables; improve the customer experience overall, ensure all possible effort is expended to improve customer retention and satisfaction year on year.
You will be responsible for all financials within your allocated accounts as well driving the team to create effective reporting for all activity, revenue and 3rd party costs, while delivering continual service improvement programs.
- Training, coaching, developing, via appraisals and 1-2-1 counselling, of a small team.
- Perform trend analysis to deliver real insights into all aspects of managed accounts.
- Identify continuous improvements in the delivery of service into the accounts, increasing uptime of customer equipment under support and having an eye on all commercial aspects of delivery to improve profitability and to reduce costs where possible.
- Assist the Sales team with the creation of account development plans and help to manage change within the accounts.
- Drive the team to construct and deliver service improvement plans into their accounts through regular team briefings.
- Proven ability to perform strategic planning and priority setting for a service management department.
- Strong leadership skills with an ability to motivate direct reports.
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, and internal personal skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- ITIL accredited preferred.
Applications should be made in writing, including your current CV and salary expectations, to: