Website Barron McCann
Competitive Salary + 30 Days Holiday + Overtime + Free Car Parking + Subsidised Staff Restaurant
Barron McCann Ltd is an independent IT Service provider offering a range of award-winning EPOS & IT support services from help desk through to rapid response on-site repair and maintenance; our customers are some of the most prestigious names within Retail, Hospitality and Banking. We have an excellent reputation for great service and due to growth, we are now seeking enthusiastic dynamic motivated individuals to become Service Planners at our Derby Headquarters.
The Service Planner is key to the delivery of Service to our customers. Their role is required to liaise with our customers, field engineers and other internal departments to ensure SLA’s are met and excellent customer service.
Flexibility to work 40 hours per week (including weekends) on a rota basis.
Responsibilities will include:
• Effectively plan engineer visits
• Ensure customer SLA’s are met
• Keeping customers informed
Key Skills and Attributes
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• Good geographical knowledge.
• Organised with a logical approach, able to work on own initiative.
• An enthusiastic and positive team player.
• Good people skills with the ability to be tactful in difficult situations.
• IT literate, with MS Excel and MS Word skills