Barron McCann Ltd is an independent IT Service provider offering a range of award-winning EPOS & IT support services from help desk through to rapid response on-site repair and maintenance; our customers are some of the most prestigious names within Retail, Hospitality and Banking. We have an excellent reputation for great service and due to growth, we are now seeking enthusiastic dynamic motivated Stock Controller.
A unique role that would fit an intellectually curious problem solver and process expert, specialised in supply chain and logistics, with great understanding of inventory and warehousing processes & procedures, that can identify and fix complex issues at peace, while always involving the right people.
The main objective of the stock controller will be to investigate, fix and report stock inaccuracies identified during inventory audits or other activities, aiming to keep the stock file accurate at all times.
- Carry out stock audits and monitor stock flow across BMc’s global operation
- Carry out stock investigations; log, fix and report all issues identified to ensure root causes are tackled accordingly
- Set up stock migration processes and oversee their delivery
- Audit process compliance across the business to minimise the overall stock error-rate across the business
- Identify risks to stock integrity, put provisions in place and ensure that any issues are addressed or escalated
- Monitor the Inventory inbox and action all incoming e-mails/ requests accordingly
- Be a subject matter expert on all stock and warehousing processes, being able to provide first class advice on a wide variety of complex issues.
- Deputies for the Stock & Systems Lead when necessary
- Minimum 1 year of inventory/ planning/ warehousing SME experience
- Experience using complex WMS/ WCS, MRP/ ERP systems
- Ability to read, design and understand complex warehousing and stock integrity processes
- Experience using advanced functions of MS Excel (MS Power Platform a plus)
- Previous exposure to a “returns operation” desirable but not essential.
- Experience working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working to tight deadlines
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Please apply with your current CV and a covering letter, including your salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org