For more than 40 years, Barron McCann has delivered quality-focused and cost-effective IT services to leading businesses throughout the UK & Europe. To facilitate this business, we operate a busy dedicated Project Office in Derby with project managers, coordinators and field engineers who are supported by an administration team.
As a rapidly growing company, we are investing heavily in people and systems to help us manage this growth and deliver business more efficiently and effectively.
We now have an opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join us as a Systems Project Co-Ordinator.
The Systems Project Co-Ordinator is responsible for coordinating projects associated with the implementation and maintenance of the organisation’s systems. This position works to determines business requirements, assists in the drafting of specifications, tests configurations, and modifies the system to meet business needs. Serves as a liaison between end users and development, infrastructure, or other technical staff members, including external consultants or specialists.
- Responsible for coordinating system projects from initiation through delivery and assisting internal and external project team members on implementation, migration, enhancement, or integration projects.
- Assist with the design and development of assigned projects.
- Assist with project planning activities using project management methodologies.
- Develops system documentation, specifications and procedures.
- Defines and documents user requirements.
- Develops system specifications and procedures.
- Participates in requirements analysis sessions and help develop design specifications for reports and application configuration.
- Participates in process workflow sessions and develop workflow maps.
- Help analyse user problems, identifies their source, performs troubleshooting and problem solving, and determines possible solutions.
- Help analyse user project proposals to include identifying potential problem areas and recommends optimum approaches for project path.
- Coordinates with cross discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Prepares status reports by gathering, analysing and summarizing relevant information.
- Manages user satisfaction within project transition period.
- Planning and organising.
- Team working and supporting others.
- Problem solving and decision making.
- Managing priorities and time.
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your current CV, with a covering letter and salary expectations.