In light of recent governmental communication, we wanted to re-iterate that we have advanced safety measures in place at Barron McCann and are a ‘Covid-19 secure’ accredited organisation.
The safety of our employees, customers, families and partners is the most important thing to us here at BMc and we drive processes to support safe working at our customer sites and our offices.
Our key areas of focus are:
- Supporting personal protection practices
- Implementing social distancing measures
- Enhancing cleaning, hand washing and hygiene procedures
Personal protective equipment is always available to our teams and worn at all relevant times. All team members are trained to maintain as much personal space as humanly possible and have constant access to hand sanitization products.
We have also adopted contactless delivery to help protect the safety of our personnel, suppliers and customers.
Safety out in the field
All engineers carry PPE packs to ensure the safety of our teams, customers and the general public. Our staff will be wearing masks at all times when in your stores and offices. They will maintain the maximum amount of personal space possible and will clean all work areas upon the completion of tasks. We would ask that you help them by giving them 2 metres of working space wherever practicable.
Safety in the office
There is a plethora of hand sanitising stations across the building to minimise transmission and we have a balanced strategy for our team to work from home where possible. We have created one-way systems to limit the footfall around the building at any one time. Markings have been added so we can adhere to BMc’s 2-metre social distancing rule. We have continuous cleaning of touchpoints throughout the day.
The safety of our team, customers and suppliers matters to us
Please assist us by:
- Staying 2 metres apart from our engineers whilst they are on site.
- Informing us of anything we may need to know ahead of our visit to your site.
- Providing us with feedback so we can continue to improve the service we offer.
- Supporting our remote workers by opting for online calls as opposed to face to face meetings where possible.
With your cooperation, we can ensure we continue to work safely together. Thank you for your continued support and stay safe.