10 stores in 36 hours – IT server upgrade
- Re IP of hardware onsite
- Build and patching of equipment
- 80 tills
- 10 stores in 36 hours
“It was a great display of cross-functional and global teamwork. It took a great deal of effort to complete this turnaround for 10 stores in 36 hours and you all did a fantastic job! We really appreciate all the extra time and energy you put in and are so impressed with how smoothly this implementation as gone – thank you!”
Head of Global IT – Leading Department Store Retailer
A leading department store retailer in the Netherlands required an upgrade of their global store PC and European network to improve efficiency. They required a smooth transition with minimum disruption to the business.
- Build and patching of equipment at Barron McCann, UK.
- Complete virtual upgrade and re-IP of hardware on site.
- Utilising engineers from the UK, Poland, and Germany.
Barron McCann successfully completed the virtual upgrade of equipment for 80 tills in the Netherlands.
10 stores were upgraded in 36 hours with no impact on trading.
Why Barron McCann?
- Excellence in project management, execution, and reporting
- Able to provide extensive implementation and services delivery portfolio including procurement, hangaring, build/configuration and deployment, as well as on-going support (break-fix maintenance) for POS and IT equipment across the board
- Solid 35-year reputation as a leading supplier to UK and European retailers
- Highly knowledgeable, dedicated, and efficient Project & Support team
- A quality-driven, scalable delivery model
- Leveraging in house expert knowledge and dedicated resources such as project management, logistics, warehousing, and build