Barron McCann Ltd is an independent IT Service Provider offering a range of IT support services from help desk through to rapid response on-site repair and maintenance; our customers are some of the most prestigious names on the high street.
We now have an opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven individual to join us as an Area Manager.
- Manage a team of field based engineering resources and contractors, ensuring that targets for compliance, standards, customer satisfaction, productivity and cost controls are met.
- Forecast workload/manpower requirements in line with requirements, planning daily engineer levels and ensuring sufficient manpower is available to meet the workload requirements.
- Recruit, train, manage and develop a team of high performing engineers. Managing their welfare, motivation, development, support etc. Building a team culture, with shared vision and common objectives.
- Using management information and day to day supervision identify ways of improving working practices/new methods through best practice to improve processes and compliance.
We are looking for someone to have the essential experiences:
- Deep technical knowledge of the EPOS, IT Hardware services and support industry and field replacement processes.
- Proven track record of management experience
- Minimum 2 years experience managing a team of 10 or more
- An interactive and team driven approach
- An analytical and progressive approach to problem solving Commercially astute and cost aware
- Working closely with customers at all levels and meeting customer satisfaction
- Ability to work in a highly pressure environment dealing with customers with nonstandard working hours
If you feel you have the skills to take our North London Team in the right direction, we are looking forward to hearing from you.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £30,000.00 per year
- Additional leave
- Company car
- Free flu jabs
- Sick pa