Established over 40 years ago, Barron McCann Ltd is a leading provider of IT related Services and Solutions to major players in Retail, Leisure, Hospitality and Retail Banking.
Privately owned, profitable and secure, since 1977 Barron McCann Ltd has delivered consistent levels of service excellence across the UK and Europe and continues to grow year on year
Barron McCann Ltd currently provides award-winning support to over 15,000 sites in 17 different countries providing technology solutions and providing large, mission-critical infrastructure rollouts, upgrades and ongoing service and support.
This is an ideal opportunity for a sharp and motivated person, preferably with a background in the service industry, to work alongside our Transition & Change Lead to provide a key role within the Service Management department of an IT Company. You will be required to provide admin assistance, data entry and communications to internal and external parties.
Our company has ambitious growth plans with solid foundations and would like ambitious and enthusiastic people to join us on our journey. Our commitment to you will be to invest in your future so that you can help us to attain our goals, working within a progressive, relaxed and friendly environment.
- Assisting with data entry into a large database
- Maintaining and updating RAID logs for individual IT projects,
- Maintaining project plans and meeting minutes.
- Maintaining and updating customer service guides
- Maintaining and updating change control registers and contract register summary registers
- Assisting with the creation of project status updates reports both internally and externally.
- Following up on individual and departmental actions.
- Assisting with the creation of presentations for project kick offs / updates
- Demonstratable experience and good understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- Keen drive to learn new skills and technologies
- Detail oriented with a very organised approach
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, and internal personal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- Any experience of MS Project
- Any experience of MS Visio
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00-£24,000.00 per year
- Discounted or free food
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location