Project Support – Job description
Barron McCann Ltd is an independent IT Service Provider offering a range of IT services from support and maintenance, through to full project deployments; our customers are some of the most prestigious names on the high street.
As a rapidly growing company we are investing heavily in people and systems to help us manage this growth and deliver business more efficiently and effectively.
We now have an opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join us as a Project Administrator reporting to the Project Planning Manager, based at our Derby Head Office.
Involved with the creation and delivery of a cost-effective project office function, providing an efficient administrative, technical and governance service to support the objectives of the service delivery teams.
The role is integral to improving the consistency, predictability and efficiency of the department’s project delivery capability, with an immediate objective of maintaining the PMO as a repository of best practice project management procedure within Barron McCann Limited.
- Supporting the Project team in the delivery of the project
- Assist with the issuing of Method Statements, Risk Assessments, and other access requirements where necessary, on a project specific basis.
- Ordering and reporting, on Customer-owned project stock within the WMS, to ensure accuracy.
- Assist with co-ordination and control of projects
- Break projects down into manageable tasks and set timeframes and goals
- Prepare and provide documentation to internal and external teams.
- Order resources, like equipment and 3rd party engineers
- Monitor the progress of projects and address/raise any potential issues
- Measure and report on project performance
- Act as the point of contact for all participants
If you are interested in applying for the above role, please send your current CV, salary expectations and a covering letter.