Luxury fashion retailer switches POS hardware support to BMc
- Seamless transition from previous supplier
- 165 stores throughout the UK & Europe
- Support and maintenance of POS devices
For a brand driven by excellence, enhancement of their IT service providers was critical in supporting their omnichannel retail operations and facilitating the ability to deliver outstanding customer experiences.
The need for reliable and robust IT support across their string of 165 standalone, and franchise, stores throughout the UK and Europe, required an upskill in the calibre of support they currently received.
Leading retail IT partner Barron McCann worked in collaboration with this retailer to deliver the support and maintenance service. The amalgamation of their current supplier base resulted in improved support structures throughout their stores which led to service efficiencies. Barron McCann used their European logistics network along with the expertise of their highly trained field engineers to deliver excellent service.
The independent expertise of Barron McCann and its field engineering provisions provided a comprehensive support service. Barron McCann’s 43 year industry experience and dedication to delivering service excellence resulted in a smooth transition with an immediate improvement on their previous levels of service.
Why Barron McCann?
- Excellence in project management, execution, and reporting
- Able to provide extensive implementation and services delivery portfolio including procurement, hangaring, build/configuration and deployment, as well as on-going support (break-fix maintenance) for POS and IT equipment across the board
- Solid 35-year reputation as a leading supplier to UK and European retailers
- Highly knowledgeable, dedicated, and efficient Project & Support team
- A quality-driven, scalable delivery model
- Leveraging in house expert knowledge and dedicated resources such as project management, logistics, warehousing, and build